GRADUATES FROM 30 COUNTRIES
Over the past 25 years, LCI has trained 489 young people from 29 countries.
• Albania • Azerbaijan • Belarus • Bosnia-Herzegovina • Bulgaria • Cameroon • China • Croatia • Czech Republic • Estonia • Georgia • Hungary • India • Indonesia • Kazakhstan • Kosovo • Latvia • Lithuania • Moldova • Mongolia • Montenegro • Myanmar • Poland • Romania • Russia • Serbia • Slovakia • Slovenia • Turkmenistan • Ukraine
These students now work in their home countries as:
- Theology teachers and professors
- Priests, religious sisters and brothers, and seminarians
- English translators and interpreters
- Youth ministers, young adult leaders
- Family and catechetical center directors
- Catholic businessmen, lawyers, journalists, and doctors
“There is no other school where I can receive such a well-rounded Catholic education, where the Faith is lived by the teachers and the students surrounding me. I will be able to take these experiences and this education to use as a foundation for living my Faith for the rest of my life.”
“Gaming is a place full of God’s grace and power. I think that it has changed my life.”
"The most important thing I realized is that that one thing can connect many--many different kinds of cultures over great distances--and this is Jesus. Without Him, I couldn`t be here and everybody came here because of Him."